UnPollute

Forward to the Zero Emissions Future

Zero Emissions Power Generation and Storage (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Coal: NOT 100% domestically sourced!

Energy policies are building up steam for a national level bill.  29 states in the USA have Renewable Energy Source policies that are phasi…

Started by Emett

0 Jul 7, 2010

Energy Storage Advances

I see Beacon Power's flyewheel system as a great idea.  Looks like a great business plan too.  To be used to increase the electrical effici…

Started by Emett

1 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Emett

Scott Blake Harris is the General Counsel of the Department of Energy

This week's Supernova Network Age Briefing will feature Scott Blake Harris, General Counsel of the U.S. Department of Energy. This is a cha…

Started by Amy Domestico

1 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by Emett

Cash incentives for green upgrades...

Here is the Energy Saving website from the Energy Trust of Oregon. I haven't checked this out fully, but this is good stuff. Energy compan…

Started by Emett

1 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by Emett

Hydro Electric Power

Rivers... I think we shouldn't be damming them up, so what's to be done? Isn't the natural flow enough to drive countless small fish-friend…

Started by Emett

0 Jan 15, 2009

Human Power Discussion

Pedal generators. Piezoelectric generators in your clothes, shoes especially. Etc. I'm exited about this one... if you are too please post…

Started by Emett

0 Jan 15, 2009

Geothermal Power Discussion

ahhh, warm. you know it gets pretty hot as few as 900ft below ground here in Portland. Some places have heat even closer or at the surface.…

Started by Emett

0 Jan 15, 2009

How can a self charging battery benefit you?

The Self Charging Lithium Ion Battery is a self charging battery that generates thounsand of watts of electricity.There are many benefits a…

Started by Michael Bivens

1 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Emett

Going solar!

I am currently talking to a friend that has his own solar retail and hydroponics shop going. He is getting in to solar as he did only sale…

Started by Daniel Korman

5 Dec 17, 2008
Reply by Emett

Carbon Nanotubes will improve the world.

There's my design still in the works, but check this out for starters: Samsung E-Paper

Started by Emett

3 Nov 3, 2008
Reply by Emett

RSS

Members

Only 2 Steps to Join

1st: Sign Up with your email and set your password. 2nd: Sign In, picking your ID, adding some info if you wish. Then just wait to be approved!  Once approved, enjoy the features of our social network and share your thoughts about environmentalism, clean energy, and our wonderful planet Earth.

Forum

Unpollute

The Unpollute Charter and my Highest Aspiration: to get cleaner air by giving you money to enable nonpolluting modes of transport and sustenance. Carbon offset credits to the people... that's the idea I call Unpollute!

13 discussions

Sustenance and Sustainability

What we eat and how it got to us, how it was grown, prepared, and/or packaged all matter. Sustainable products and industries will resist inflation and make the world and us healthier at the same time...

15 discussions

Zero Emissions Vehicles

Bikes, eBikes, Segways, skate boards, running shoes... Electric: cars, motorcycles, trucks, buses, and even airplanes...

12 discussions

Zero Emissions Power Generation and Storage

Political, Scientific, and Technological advances discussed here. Links to great articles...

21 discussions

Green It Up

We already know that being "Greener" saves money and helps nature, but what green choices make the most impact? Link up your favorite green site or your blog here!

11 discussions

Bicycle Commuting / Cycling / Less Driving

So nice that I consider it a privilege and a luxury, bike commuting sounds challenging, until you just do it... Info to speed you along the learning curve of biking and non-car transport...

17 discussions

Pollution

The solutions start with the reality. The reality is sobering....

8 discussions

© 2024   Created by Emett.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service